This smoothie bowl tastes like dessert, but it has some unexpected ingredients that really pack in the nutrients. Eat the whole bowl for a meal (I love it for breakfast), or share it with a couple of friends for a delicious snack!
Chocolate Cherry Almond Bomb Smoothie
- 1 frozen banana
- 3/4 cup frozen sweet cherries
- 1/3 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 cup fresh or frozen spinach
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- 1 TBSP raw cacao powder
- 1 TBSP hemp hearts
- ~1/2 cup almond milk
- 1-2 TBSP almond butter, for drizzling
- Optional add ins: collagen peptides, maca, moringa
- Optional toppings: hemp hearts, cacao nibs, bee pollen
Blend all ingredients (except almond butter) until smooth. Pour into a bowl and drizzle with almond butter.