They say we eat with our eyes before we even take a bite – well feast your eyes on THIS. It’s a rainbow of nourishing goodness that all comes together with a delicious peanut sauce. These jars are perfect for on-the-go lunches.
Peanut Ginger Asian Zoodle Jars
- 1/2 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 3 TBSP rice vinegar
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1/4 cup coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 1 inch knob of ginger, peels cut off
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups of shredded purple cabbage
- 2 zucchinis, spiralized
- 1 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1 cup raw cashews, roughly chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 4 scallions, chopped
To make the dressing, combine peanut butter, rice vinegar, garlic, coconut aminos, ginger, and water in a blend or food processor, and blend until smooth.
Assemble your salad jars in 32 ounce mason jars. First add the sauce, then the cabbage, the zoodles, and the edamame. Next add the cashews, bell pepper, shredded carrots, and scallions.